Girona & Besalú
(full day tour)
Morning at Besalú:
A medieval village where some film scenes of The Perfume were shot and whose must-see attractions include the impressive Romanesque bridge, the Medieval Quarter, the Old Sinagogue, the Miqve, the Main Town Square (Plaça Major) and the old city walls, all of which are worth exploring as you wander around.
Afternoon at Girona:
Guided tour around Girona where you will discover it’s history, it’s legends and the Catalan gastronomy.
- Sant Pere de Galligans romanic church, Sant feliu church and the Girona cathedral.
- The Archaeological gardens, The old walls and the Sant Domènec university.
- The jewish quarter, the smallest square in Europe and La Rambla.
- The Girona bridges and the Onyar river.
- The independencia square and the Girona floods
Guest Hotel, Girona train station or any desired point.
From 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Accompanying Guide
- Free Transport
Special price for groups (more than 4 people)