Guided tours around Girona where you will discover its Jewish history and the rest of the main sites of the city.
Girona is a very easy city to walk, everything is in a short distance and is a perfect day trip for the people that have been to Barcelona for a few days and want to escape from the tourist crowds.
The city of Girona is 100 km away from Barcelona. The best way to get to Girona is taking the speed train from Barcelona-Sants station, it takes only 36 minutes.
Why visit Girona?
- Girona have one of the most well preserved Jewish Quarters in Europe.
- Walk on top of the medieval walls to see spectacular views of the city.
- Cross the Eiffel Bridge at the Onyar River and take pictures of the colourful river houses.
- Walk the 90 steps of the Girona Cathedral to see the views of the medieval part and the Pyrenees.
- Wander the city streets.
- Discover the locations from the Game Of Thrones sixth season.
- In Girona you will find some of the best restaurants in the world, like Celler de Can Roca.
- Wander the city’s cobblestone streets and have a coffee at the Plaça Independència.
- Explore the little square and local shops around the area of the Girona Rambla.