Guided tours around Girona where you will discover medieval villages, beautiful beaches, volcanic Natural Park and Jewish history.
If you are staying in Girona don’t miss the oportunity to explore the Pyrenees, the Costa Brava, the Garrotxa Natural Park, the medieval villages and the three Dalí museums that you will find in the Girona province.
The city of Girona is 100 km away from Barcelona. The best way to get to Girona is taking the speed train from Barcelona-Sants station, it takes only 36 minutes.
What to visit outside Girona?
- La Garrotxa, the Volcanic Region of Catalonia, is one of the most beautiful, unique yet undiscovered regions of Catalonia.
- Explore the old medieval village of Besalú with its famous medieval bridge and its old Jewish quarter.
- The old fisherman village of Cadaqués and the Cap de Creus National Park.
- With more than 300 little beaches The Costa Brava is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in Catalonia.
- Medieval Villages like Monells, Peratallada and Pals.
- Coastal towns like Calella de Palafurgell or Tossa de Mar.
- Three Dalí museums.